Identity & access management
Identity & access management (IAM) solutions enable to manage identities and their access rights to information in a heterogeneous IT landscape.
Increase of efficiency as a result of IAM
Due to identity & access management solutions the process-oriented and reviewable allocation of authorization and access rights to digital assets can be controlled. Thus the majority of information security requirements are covered; the process is automated, optimized and standardized, leading to a minor administrative effort and the rise of system efficiency.
Information security as a result of IAM
In a heterogeneous IT landscape with numerous standards for applications and authorization systems along with regulatory requirements, implementing an IAM has often become a complicated challenge.
ARCA-Consult supports the implementation process of IAM by means of relevant corporate IT governance and legal framework.
Consultancy services regarding IAM
Administration of identities
- HR-processes and administration of personal data
- Initial password assignment with enclosed PIN-letter
- Positioning of identities in organizational entities
Allocation of roles and rights
- RBAC model (Role Based Access Control)
- Automatic role allocation with respect to the specification of profession specification, organizational structure and attributes
- Provisioning of rights and identities in target systems
- Authorization concepts for applications and authorization systems
- Variance analysis of authorization and account data
- Definition of processes for changes of authorizations