As a IT Consultant you are involved in IT projects with an advisory function.
Your broad task field includes analysis, design and development of solution concepts in information technology with respect to information and IT security.
Work with us on customer projects, by bringing your expertise actively to bear.
Working with ARCA-Consult GmbH
Diversity and being ourselves is important to us, by creating a dynamic interaction at the workspace. Together as a team we strive to be the best at what we do. And we like to walk off the beaten path with innovative ideas and thoughts. Instead of hiding behind formalities we prefer talking and treating each other as equals. We are not looking for a perfect CV, rather personalities, which fit to our team.
Sounds interesting? Contact us and apply for your new job at ARCA-Consult GmbH
Junior IT Consultant
IT Consultant / Senior IT Consultant
IT Consultant (m/f)
- You have a high level of interest in information security, as well as commitment to acquaint yourself with new tasks for your professional development.
- You have acquired basic knowledge in business process modeling in terms of concepts of data and information security.
- Profound computer skills and good technical understanding of hardware and software
- You have a great team spirit, as well as communication skills and you are willing to travel and learn new things.
- University degree in computer sciences or information systems, as well as good command of English
- Review and analysis of IT systems with regard to their security
- Creating and developing customized information strategies and approaches for solutions in terms of information security
- You are in charge of the management and technical interface by the implementation of information security management systems.
- You are member of a team, leading the customer through the process of audits.
- A pleasant working atmosphere of a team with professional colleagues, who are open-minded towards the new, like to educate themselves and appreciate fresh thinking.
- Key accounts of international corporations. Hence you have the possibility of working both within the German and larger European area.
- Comprehensive vocational and scientific training to ensure your career advancement opportunities and your own professional development targets.
- Performance-based fair salary and family-friendly personell policy
- Apply for your new job and meet us in person.
- Send your application to the following adress email@example.com
- Or via postal mail to ARCA-Consult GmbH, Ingolstädter Str. 14, 85276 Pfaffenhofen
- Don’t hesitate to contact us via phone, if you have any queries: +49 (0) 8441 / 49 55 30