Student Trainee Marketing & Student Trainee Administration
As a Student Trainee in marketing you support our team in the fields of communication policy at an operating and strategic level.
As a Student Trainee in IT administration you are in charge of the development and maintenance of internal IT systems.
You can even write your degree dissertation (bachelor’s or master’s thesis) in cooperation with us.
Become a member of our team and turn your knowledge into practice with qualified Consultants and professional colleagues.
Working with ARCA-Consult GmbH
Diversity and being ourselves is important to us, by creating a dynamic interaction at the workspace. Together as a team we strive to be the best at what we do. And we like to walk off the beaten path with innovative ideas and thoughts. Instead of hiding behind formalities we prefer talking and treating each other as equals.
You can even write your degree dissertation in cooperation with us or hop on the path of a dual curriculum.
Sounds interesting? Contact us and apply for your new job at ARCA-Consult GmbH
Student Trainee Marketing
Student Trainee Administration
Student Trainee Administration (m/f)
- You are in a higher semester of your first or second degree studies (Bachelor / Master) in computer sciences or information systems.
- IT affinity and willingness to learn new things and work independently
- Good command of English, first programming experiences and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- With your organizational skills you support the internal system and network administration.
- You are in charge of the administration of Windows Client, Linux Server and the network.
- Additionally you assist the implementation of enterprise software and work on solutions related to data processing within the framework of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- You support external customer projects with your colleagues.
Student Trainee Marketing (m/f)
- You are in a higher semester of your first or second degree studies (Bachelor / Master) in business administration, specialized on marketing.
- Sense of design and layout, as well as ideas for successful branding. You like writing and ideally have gained editorial experience.
- You work independently in a structured and team-oriented manner with creativity and good communication skills in German and English.
- You support the marketing team in all internal and external communications activities.
- Among your tasks are writing marketing texts and press releases, as well as the realization of marketing campaigns.
- You assist the organization and realization of events and trade fairs.
- A pleasant working atmosphere of a team with professional colleagues, who are open-minded towards the new, like to educate themselves and appreciate fresh thinking.
- Insight into projects with key accounts of international corporations.
- Flexible working hours, depending on your study course.
- Comprehensive vocational and scientific training to ensure your career advancement opportunities and your own professional development targets.
- Performance-based fair salary and family-friendly personell policy.
- Apply for your new job and meet us in person.
- Send your application to the following adress firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or via postal mail to ARCA-Consult GmbH, Ingolstädter Str. 14, 85276 Pfaffenhofen
- Don’t hesitate to contact us via phone, if you have any queries: +49 (0) 8441 / 49 55 30